Almost every time I shop here, I find them charging me higher prices than what it should be on so many items.Manager Chris admitted that they make mistakes, but doesn't seem to think it is a big deal.

I watch my register like a hawk, but I can't imagine how much they deceive other consumers. When customers find an error, apologize for wasting their time and thank them for correcting. Don't make customer stand too long on customer service stand if you are not doing anything. I find most of the employees feel they are doing me a favor by giving me a correct price.

Sad and rude service.

p.s.make sure you don't sell produce with fungus and molds, even on clearance cart

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of produce department from Garden Fresh Foods. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Garden Fresh Foods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was price errors. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Garden Fresh Foods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Garden Fresh Foods?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #983168

You made a mistake.In one of your sentences you forgot to double space.

See even you make mistakes. Should I keep bashing you for this? You seem to think that it is acceptable bash people who makes mistakes so I should be able to bash you for the mistake you made. Also most likely the manager is not just doing anything.

Most likely he is dealing with other issues. The world does not revolve around you. You need to grow up and wait your turn.

Another mistake you made. Sad and rude service is not a full sentence.

A sentence needs a subject and an action.

This is taught in the first grade.

Third mistake you made, in your last sentence you did not use a period.See even you make mistakes.

Since you made three mistakes in your review I feel that you should apologize for making those mistakes and thank me for correcting them.

Orange, California, United States #983165

You have no right to complain.You make mistakes yourself I am sure.

The mistake was solved why are you still complaining. Would you like it if you made a mistake and people kept on nagging you about it?

Why is a young child such as yourself shopping yourself.I know you are a child because you mistake not getting what you want as rude.

Chris2015_2015_358
to KevinRichards #1153688

You do realize this site was created so people could review businesses, right?Actually, if there's a problem with how items ring up and it's different than the stated price, it's not a mistake, it's a crime.

The U.S. has an entire department devoted to making sure you aren't being baited and switched or misled.

It's called Weights and Measures.